Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The return

It’s good to be back, and back into the grind of work so quickly. I slept for 12 hours straight last night after the long flight and several transits later. I’d gone 30 hours without sleep. For me to go that long without sleep is not a good thing. The layover in Auckland was tough, even though it was only about 3.5 hours. I was tired and starting to see things lurk at the edges of my vision. I was extremely paranoid about being followed and had this idea that the airline was planting tracking devises in my luggage. I just about tore my luggage apart when I got home.

Won’t detail too much of my trip right now. Lots of mixed emotions. Maybe I’ll have something to write about in a few days when everything sinks in.

6 comments:

Joel said...

Watch yourself in the next few days. Take some calm down time. Mania and travel go together....

If you don't know if you're slipping into it, try us.

The Mass Defective said...

Glad you're back. Take it easy for a few days to ease back into the grind.
Take care,
Sid

James said...

Ooo 30 hours without sleep...that's not good. I hope you return to a normal cycle soon.

Welcome back. It's good to hear from you again. :)

butterflies said...

Welcome home sweetie.
Yes travelling does knock the shit out of ya..I know that! just rest a while and youll be fine again.

Ophelia said...

Welcome back and thanks for visiting!

ECLIPSE said...

Welcome home!!

:-)