Monday, September 25, 2006

Solid dotted lines

Darkness. The brain plays tricks when it is fatigued from lack of sleep. Fear is multiplied, tripled, double tripled. Everything falling apart at the seams. My clumsy attempts at holding it all together is sad, pathetic. Where have you gone? Will I see you again?

She told me this is probably triggered by group ending. I said it’s no big deal, like I’m such a solid character, with no flaws. But my brain is throwing a screaming fit. I can’t hear what she’s saying anymore. The noise drowns everything out.

Are you ok?

No, no. I’m not ok. I don’t know if I will ever be ok again. I don’t know if I will ever see clear skies again. I don’t think the world will ever be the same again. Someone killed the sun. And they are framing me for murder.

2 comments:

butterflies said...

Thinking of you..hope the sun comes out soon.
Hugs((()))

Brony said...

Hope you find your sun again.