Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back in the Bin

I fell. I fell hard. And they led me off into the looney bin once again. They all agreed 3 days last week was not enough. I stayed, no more protest from me. I was too resigned to my fate. I had nothing more to say or express, nothing else left to express the fear and the pain.

Inside, the volcano was not even trembling. It was dead, no more temper tandrums. Quiet at least because inside the Looney Bin all that gets you by are the medications.

I apent too many days pacing the corridors, staring blankly at the TV, lying on the couch breathing and breathing and wondering how to stop it just for a few minutes.

I want to express more about my experience in the bin. But not now. Now I have to go to bed and sleep the rest of my day away.

1 comment:

James said...

I'm glad that you got the help that you needed.