Friday, July 13, 2007

Me versus I

Sometimes we have to claw our way back. Sometimes every part of your body is screaming out for release, and all you have to do is bite back and take all its weight on your shoulders. Sometimes you will fall down and hurt yourself. You pick yourself up and brush off the dust. It's all part of the journey.

Sometimes the tears will threaten, when you think there is nothing that will stop the flow, like a bursting dam. And you bite back. You keep biting back because you haven't got all that much choice.

Sometimes it overflows and you can't stop it because you don't have the energy anymore, not after fighting so hard just to keep the heart beating, just to suck in enough air for the lungs.

To do what? What do you want to live for when each moment is agony?

At the end of the day, what have you got to show for it? What do you have to show for it? What have you f*&king got to show for it?

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you you son of a bitch.

1 comment:

sadgirl said...

Hi PB

I am not sure if I understand but I want to. I too know about mental pain and unless you have tranquillisers my best suggestion is to distract yourself from your thoughts. I know its easy for me to talk but its what helps me best. I am sorry you feel full of hate. If its about a person why not write a letter to them detailing it but NOT send it. I have done stuff like this to my pdoc and it felt cathartic. I know its hell right now but PB remember feelings change.

Thinking of you.
sad x