Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Upcoming trip

After a rather last minute arrangement, I'm set to go to the sunny Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) in a couple of weeks, for business. Yay.

Over the past couple of years I'd done a fair bit of travelling, both locally and over to Australia. Even though these trips are often stressful and hectic, I've always enjoyed travelling on a business expense. It means I eat well. It means a nice hotel room with cable TV.

This trip is going to be a bit different. I've decided to extend the trip for a few days to go on a bit of a holiday. I'm going back to Seaworld to see my favourite polar bears - Hudson and Nelson. Here's a photo I took on my first trip there:

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

How COOL is that? Yay Polar!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Wow, that's great Polar. I'm in Oz, near Sydney though. I haven't been to Seaworld in ages... I love it there. I'm glad you're treating yourself, you deserve it. Have a great time and be sure to post some photos...

Jac xXx =^..^= xXx