Thursday, January 10, 2008

Road trip!

The storm from yesterday has passed. The clouds are drifting apart, allowing me to glimpse some blue sky. I went for a long run, up and down the trails, pushing myself until I could barely breathe. When I finished, I was physically shattered, but calmer. My hands had stopped shaking.

I begin my 12 day road trip down in the South Island tomorrow. I'm excited and scared. I'm looking forward to it, but terrified of a hundred different things that could go wrong.

When I get back, V will finally be back. That, at least, is comforting.

I'm off!

11 comments:

MB said...

Have fun chick-a-dee!!!

Merelyme said...

you sound good. tell us how things go.

Dawn said...

hope you're having a great time!! cant wait to read all about it when you get back.

+Positive House said...

Love, Love, Luck!

+PHc said...

(+positive house is +PHc. It's my other blog, I accidentally signed with.)

Zathyn Priest said...

It's nice to imagine the smile on your face when you wrote this post, especially after feeling so low. I hope you're having a fantastic time.

disso_k said...

I hope all goes well during your road trip, PB. The south island is just so stunning. Take heaps of photos!

lostgirl said...

I hope you enjoy your trip. I hope it does you good. I hope you get to relax and run. It will be really interesting to hear all about it when you come back.

all the best
lostgirl x

The Hopeful Borderline. said...

Have a good trip.

butterflies said...

Are you back yet?? hope you had a great time Hon

James said...

WoW!!!!

Those are amazing pictures. I love the waterfalls the best.