Friday, February 15, 2008

Lost again

The silence echoes. My mind is a jumbled mess, as if made of mush and it has been stirred up by a big wooden spoon. I'm fighting tears in one moment and battling rage in another. I can't seem to find the stability of peace. I'm lost and I can't find my way back. Everywhere around me, hostility lurks. I'm scared, terrified, overwhelmingly sad. I can't seem to place emotions.

Her words echoes, tormenting my already haunted mind. I'm losing my own words, watching the clock.

6 comments:

James said...

I wish I could just give you a hug.

Sometimes I envy those who have been given a lobotomy.

We have a good little "group" online with all of us bloggers who have a mental illness. Hang on to the rest of us and we'll hang on to you.

We won't let go. :)

The rest of the world might not understand us but thankfully we recluses have the internet to find solace in others with mental health issues.

The Hopeful Borderline. said...

I'm sorry your having such a terrible time. You will find your way back. Just keep blogging and writing. Take care.

nadcesca said...

I'm glad to know you are still there... You are in so much pain and I worry about you... But like James said hold on we are they for you... you are not alone... and we do understand.. hugs Nadine

Suzanne said...

This too shall pass.

As borderlines there's one thing we CAN always RELY on... nothing will stay the same for long.

butterflies said...

Im so sorry youre sad..you need a new therapist!
There is someone who can help you..you just havent found them yet.Dont give up Hon.
We all care about you and are here for you always.

Merelyme said...

your words so eloquently mirror the emotions i have felt during my times of riding the rollercoaster. what usually helps you? is it any solace to think that this will pass?