Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Knowing me, Part 1

Ripped off from Facebook, the 10 second interview:

What makes you smile?
Polar Bears

What do you wear to bed?
In summer - shorts and T Shirt

What will you spend your lotto winnings on?

First a home, then a holiday

What would your olympic event be?
Track - 400m, or Marathon

What celebrity do you wish would just go away?
Paris Hilton

The last time I actually cooked something, I made...
Pasta

Paper, plastic, or re-usable?
Paper

Which of the following describe you? Teenage? Mutant? Ninja? Turtle?
Mutant, definately

I'd like to teach the world to...
to be more grateful

I'll wait until nobody is looking, then I'll...
pick my nose

Batman or Superman?
Superman - you can't beat flying

Save the cheerleader, save the...
world (I watch way too much TV)

What are three ways you're making the world a better place?
Recycle, reuse, reduce

The answer to the ultimate question is...
42

What was your favorite childhood toy?
Teddy bear

What should you really be doing right now?
Working

Excuse me while I...
ignore you

Quick! Make up a new name for a country:
Kukaratagontogana

If you saw wet cement, what word would you write in it?


Jack or Sawyer?
Jack

Where is Waldo?
He's everywhere. Infact he's watching me right now.

Quick! Make up a sport! (example: Awesomeball)
Polarrollball

Do you like animals, prefer to eat them, or a little of both?
A little of both

How many traffic tickets have you received?
One

To err is...
imperfect

What time period would you like to live in for a week?
The year 2300

What would you do if you knew today was your last day to live?
I'd surround myself with friends

How do you like your coffee?
Black

Waffles are...
yummy

What would be an appropriate name for your car?
Gizmo, or Zipmo

No matter how badly I needed the money, I'd never...
sell my body

If you were a candy bar, which would you be?
Cadbury milk

My worst part time job was...
telemarketing

I like people who are...
genuine

Bury me with my...
polar bear

Hello, Hi, or Hey?
Hi

What kind of pet would you like to have?
Dog - a labrador or golden retriever

What's the worst show on television?
ER or Grey's Anatomy or any medical drama

If your life were a movie, what would be the last line?
And she lived happily ever after

What's your favorite charity?
World Wildlife Fund

I'm afraid of...
the monster in my head

The older I get, the more I...
hate change

Bikini, Tankini, or Linguini?
Linguini

Would you rather own a dog named Growler or a parrot named Captain?
Dog, without a doubt

In 20 years, I will be...
mortgage free!

What's one magical thing that happened today?
I got out of bed and made it to work AGAIN

Have you ever fallen asleep at work?
No, but I've come close

Fame or fortune?
Fortune! anytime

If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be?
I'd never get a tatoo

If you owned a restaurant, what would you name it?
Polarini... and I'll serve Italian

If everyone would leave me alone, I could...
sleep

What was the last movie you watched?
Hoodwinked

Quick! Make up a number (example: eleventy seven)
fourdredty teen

What is your biggest fear?
Being abandoned

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Twice, sometimes 3 times

Quick! Make up a first name:
Milhoony

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

What would you do if you knew today was your last day to live?
I'd surround myself with friends


That's very telling... you're maybe not as alone as you sometimes feel you are. xx

MB said...

Milhoony! I love it!

If I hadn't been tagged by Lola I'd have given this a go!

Judy Bushey said...

Great interview. Thanks for welcoming me back to blogland.

BPD in OKC said...

polar bears make me smile too

Diane J Standiford said...

I like you.