I've been tagged by Nathan. I don't usually do this, but thought I'd give this a try.
Eight random facts about me:
1) I started writing with my left hand as a teenager, and now I can write quickly and legibly with either my right or left hands.
2) In 1990, I won 5 gold medals in track events and was awarded the Best Overall Athlete trophy in my high school.
3) I was temporarily homeless(six weeks) on the streets of Toronto when I was 19.
4) I bought my first car when I was 30 (it's the same car I'm driving today).
5) I have abseiled down the Lost World in the Waitomo Caves, NZ. I highly recommend it!
6) I am a reality-tv junkie.
7) I once came nose to nose with a polar bear (with a wire mesh fence between us) in Seaworld, when I took the Behind-the-scenes tour of the polar bear enclosure. It was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced.
8) In my lifetime, I have experienced living in 5 different countries.