Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Falling

I'm back from my business trip. It was OK. I did what I had to do. And it was a relief when it was all over. So that doesn't necesarily explain why a day later, I started spiralling until I hit rock bottom on Thursday. Incidently, I had a appointment with V (part of the intensive sessions until my parents get here), so I went in and V knew right away something wasn't right.

She managed to persuade me to walk with her to another building on the hospital grounds to see a pdoc. Well, 2 pdocs. You need 2 pdocs to get sectioned/certified. So before I knew what was happening, I was once again back behind locked doors in the High Needs Unit with 4 other patients.

I can't go into it right now. I'm still trying to get my head around getting back into my routine and stuff. I was only discharged this morning.

I'll post more when I can.

7 comments:

Untreatableonline said...

I hope you feel better soon and figure things out. Take care

Borderline Lil said...

Oh Polar, been wondering where you were at. Sorry to hear where it was ): But we have you back now, and hopefully on the mend. Huge to you ((((PB)))) xxx

jellyphish said...

Hello there, I don't really know the reasons for why you're feeling the way you do, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get better.

Anonymous Drifter said...

What I find so amazing is that you're able to work while there is so much turmoil in your life. You must be a very strong person.

Wandering Coyote said...

Hey PB, I'm so sorry this happened! I'm glad you got the help you needed though. Come back to us when you're ready. Take good care of yourself.

Tamara (TC) said...

Polar Bear,

I am so sorry to come back and find that you are having a tough time right now. It is wonderful that your therapist reacted so quickly and got you admitted. Now that you are back home, I hope you begin to feel better very soon.

I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long. My head and life needed some time to straighten themselves out. Think I am good now. It may take me a bit to truly understand what happened with you all while I was away. But, I am trying to catch up and don't plan on leaving like that again!

Please take care of yourself. I am sending lots of healing energy and strength your way.

Hugs,
Tamara

Polar Bear said...

@Untreatable
Thanks. I am better now.

@Borderline Lil
Thanks. I am back :)

@jellyphish
Thanks.

@AD
It's difficult sometimes - I always feel guilty when I do fall sick and have to be away from work.

@WC
Thanks, WC.

@Tamara
It;s good to hear you're back. I will catch up on your blog as soon as I can.

Hugs to everyone
Polar B.