Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday blah

I'm about to sign off on a Friday. It's Friday, and it's my favourite day of the work week. It's gone relatively well this morning, with me being fairly productive, then I had a good run on the trails over lunch time, which always puts me in a good mood.

But some developments this afternoon have put a damper on my mood. Some things have happened which have struck me as being incredibly unfair and seems to undermine a lot of the hard work I have put in. It seems unfair. I've been trying not to let it bother me, but the fact that it does makes me want to throw a fit. But I don't throw fits. Not in public anyway, but internally it's another story.

What a way to end an already long work week. I'm going to go home and try not to let this ruin my weekend.

6 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Man, my Thursday isn't even over yet!

Been reading your Tweets & seeing that you had rough day. I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous Drifter said...

It's such a bummer to have life throw a monkey wrench into an otherwise great day. Hope you have a good week-end.

Sid said...

I know it's hard to let things go and not obsess about them sometimes, but I hope you are able to this time and enjoy your weekend.

MB said...

Deep breath.....and.......relax. Friday is gone, the weekend awaits you!

I hope the blips weren't anything too major.

Eliza Jane said...

I hope that you have a better weekend, PB.

susan said...

I hope you had a great weekend.

TGiF.