Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lunargliding my way through

It's called the LunarGlide. It's one of the best models coming out of Nike this season and set me back a few dollars. But considering the fact that my current running shoes are so old they have holes in the bottom of the shoes and were picking up loose bits of gravel whenever I run, I thought it was a good treat for myself.

It ran well yesterday. I can't believe the support it provides for my feet! It's amazing having any support at all since my old pair were so worn out they had neither threads not support. But this was super-support... seriously. It was like running on fluffy pillows! The only downside is that being brand new, they are still a little stiff and the top of the shoe haven't molded perfectly into my feet. But they will, with time.

Running on the trails yesterday, I had this urge to go "beep beep" every now and then.

1 comment:

Anonymous Drifter said...

Sounds great, PB. My husband goes through pairs upon of sneakers(he needs them for work) and always complains that he can't find anything that's comfortable and offers good support. I'm glad that you were able to find something that feels so great.