Monday, December 14, 2009

Ripped: the stench of betrayal

So this is what it feels like when someone you love, someone you trust, takes a knife and stabs you in the chest with it. This is what it feels like when you open yourself up and trust someone. This is what happens when you delude yourself into thinking this person might actually care about you. This is what happens when you let yourself feel safe in a world you have ALWAYS known was unsafe. This is what happens when you go against your very instinct, your very own protection system, when you go against your belief system, when you start to let hope into your pathetic wretched life, when you ALWAYS knew hope was nothing but a denial of reality.

4 comments:

Anonymous Drifter said...

I'm sorry this happened to you. I know the feeling only too well.

Harriet said...

{{{{{{Polar Bear}}}}}}

Borderline Lil said...

I hear you, PB x

Lady_Amanda said...

Hello,
I am knew to your site, but I saw you on Lil page and thought I drop by. It's sounds like you are going through a tough time. I can totally relate. Stop by my blog sometime. Tell me what you think.
Hugs,
Amanda