Friday, May 14, 2010

Fighting on

If I picked myself up and carried on, would you still care? If I fix this, this one time, does it mean that it'll always be this way? Will I be fixing everything, for everyone, all the time? Could I call up the courage to do the brave thing? What role does courage play in a situation where one has no choice? Or one that is forced into a corner?

So have we decided? Have we decided I will be brave? That I will do the right thing, as I have always done, and perhaps have been cursed to do for the rest of my life?

2 comments:

Stephany said...

The fortune from the 'fortune cookie' i have in front of me says:

"Your courage will guide your future."

You are not alone.

Yes I care!

Jennifer, aka beautiful mind, complex life said...

Things will get better! I don't know exactly what you are going through, but I do know that life always gets better, eventually. You can count on that. It may not happen as quickly as we'd like, but it will happen, with time. Don't give up or lose hope! Hope is vital to survival.

Take care and keep writing.