Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Please don't leave me

I always knew it would come to this. I knew it was going to hurt. If I ever thought, or for one moment, hoped, that I could cope, then I was a bigger fool than I ever thought.

There have been some very dark moments. When I can't even imagine the possibility of light,... when my mind is filled with horror and devastation,... when my chest heaves with agony,... when breathing feels like a betrayal.

Yes, there have been some very dark moments. When I wonder where God is, or contemplate why even He has abandoned me.

3 comments:

Stephany said...

You are going to be OK.

CameliaS佳宣 said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed. ....................................................

麗威麗威 said...

人是受想像力所支配的。.............................................