Thursday, July 15, 2010

Because

...because....

..you listen when no one else does
..you are patient with me
..you try so hard
..you are never unkind..even when you are mad at me
..you make the effort
..you practice what you preach
..you believed in me..when I didn't
..you give a damn..even when I don't
..you showed me how I could live better
..you tell me it's OK, and then it is
..you soothe the chronic pain in my heart
..you helped me believe... in better things
..you are so kind, so gentle.. it makes me want to be a better person

5 comments:

Laura Mae said...

That was beautiful.

承蘋承蘋 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。.......................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

Say not all that you know, believe not all that you hear.............................................................

廖珮秋廖珮秋 said...

Practice what you preach.............................................................

原秋原秋 said...

很有趣~~感覺很好的blog,祝您人氣長虹............................................................