Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sorry

Do you remember hating me?

Do you remember screaming at me, telling me I wasn't fit to be loved?

Do you remember the long stony silences when you pretended I didn't exist?

Do you think about them at all these days.... these days when I refuse to answer your calls. These days when I maintain a stony silence...

People say you do what you know. You do what you've learnt. I've learnt.

I can't talk to you these days. I know it was your birthday last week. I know you wanted to talk to me. But I just... can't. I still love you. I do. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I wish you well.

I just can't talk to you right now. I'm sorry. Give me time. I'll try harder when I feel a little better.

2 comments:

NormalWasNotMyGoal said...

Good for you, good for taking care of yourself.

Polar Bear said...

Thanks N :)