Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ships in the dark



Funny how our paths are destined to cross each other’s, like ships in the dark.  I can see you in the darkness,… but can you see me?  Or am I ever the chameleon hiding amidst the shadows of dusk?

I’ve returned now, to the same old habits, to the same old patterns which I’m sure would break your heart if only you still cared enough.  I try to forget you and all you do is circle around me and appear once more in front of me like an uninvited spectre from the darkest abyss of hell.  I don’t need you and your fancy words and fancy dances.  And the way you play with my mind is soulless and cruel.  You do more damage than you do any good.  After all, look where I am now…. right back where I started….  Are you proud now?  Are you still proud?

1 comment:

outborn motor said...

You are candid in your expression. It is in exactly the same, as when I deal with my mother. A hundred thoughts behind your face, coming up against? Well other people's unrecognised disorder's.

It makes it no easier to bear but has stopped me thinking It is e that is insane. :0)